SSC CHSL 2020 Last Date Extended: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a fresh notification for extended the last date for submission of SSC CHSL 2020 application form. The last date for SSC CHSL 2020 application form has been extended from December 19 to December 15. SSC CHSL 2020 December 21 is the last date for online payment of SSC CHSL 2020 fee.
SSC CHSL 2020 candidates can generate offline challan by 23 December. The last date for payment through challan is 24 December. Aspirants of SSC CHSL 2020 Candidates who want to apply for SSC CHSL 2020 should visit the official website of the Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Candidates for Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) level examination, 2020 in re-apply online applications due to heavy load on the server, the Commission has decided to extend the last date for online application submission. 19.12.2020, ”SSC said at ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2020-21: Application Process Ends on December 15 at ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the new notification for the recruitment of SSC CHSL 2020 last month. The application process of SSC CHSL 2020 started on 6 November and will end on 15 December.
Candidates who want to apply for SSC CHSL 2020 should apply online on or before last date because five days left to close the Online Apply , SSC CHSL 2020 applications apply only official website of the Commission ssc.nic.in. The last date for online SSC CHSL 2020 fee payment is 17 December and online apply is 15 Dec 2020.
The SC CHSL 2020 Tier-1 exam is to be organized by commission between April 12 and April 27. The SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-2 exam dates will be announced later.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Notification Out: SSC CHSL 2020-21 Recruitment– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a fresh notification for enlistment to the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) through Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2020-21.
Applicants can apply for SSC CHSL 2020 upto 15 December 2020 on the SSC site ssc.nic.in. Nonetheless, the Last date for making the web charge installment is 17 December 2020.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts an SSC CHSL test each year for enlistment in different Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for enlistment to different posts like:
- • Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- • Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- • Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- • Court Clerk
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
CHSL 2020 Recruitment
F. No. 3/3/2020-P&P-I
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has delivered the Official Notification for SSC CHSL 2020-21 test for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO) on sixth November, 2020. The Official Recruitment Notification will be in PDF design, so all applicants are encouraged to tap on the connection offered beneath to download Official Notification SSC CHSL 2020-21 Recruitment.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam Date
SSC CHSL 2020-21 exam has already been published by SSC. The Tier-1 computer-based online exam is scheduled to be from 12th to 27th April, 2021.
The Tier-2 exam date announced soon. Please note down the important dates related to the SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam:
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 Last Date For Registration: 15/12/2020 Now 19.12.2020
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 Online Payment Last Date: 17/12/2020
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 Online Exam Date Paper I: 12-27 April 2021
- Paper-II Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Application Fee
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility for 10+2 level
- Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
SSC CHSL 2020 Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL 2020-21 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Below is the brief educational qualification details for the different SSC CHSL 2020-21 Posts: Check full detail below.
|Post Name||Educational and Other Qualification|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) (except DEOs in C&AG), Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA),||The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent|
Check SSC CHSL 2020 Application Process in Detail
SSC CHSL 2020 Online Application
The online application process for SSC CHSL 2020-21 exam has commenced from 6th November 2020 post the release of its notification.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Admit Card
All candidates who register for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam within the stipulated time will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter to appear in the Tier-I Computer Based Examination. Admit Cards for calling candidates to appear in Tier-I as well as all subsequent tiers/ stages of examination will not be sent by post.
Admit Cards for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in to get the updated notifications.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Important Links
|SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download SSC CHSL 2020-21 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download SSC CHSL 2020-21 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC Exam Centres 2021
|Examination Centers andCenter Code||SSC Region andStates/ UTs underthe jurisdiction ofthe Region||Address of the RegionalOffices/ Website|
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
The Nicobar Islands,
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
The commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
New SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date 2020
Staff Selection Commission has reconsidered SSC CHSL test dates 2020 for the rest of the movements of level I for the subsequent time. The SSC CHSL 2020-21 test will presently be directed date announced soon. The SSC CHSL test was before planned to be held.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 for Tier-I
The primary move of SSC CHSL test . Not long after the test was finished, The greater part of the understudies that shared that the SSC CHSL level I paper was of simple to direct level. The SSC CHSL cutoff 2020 for level I is relied upon to be high – Check total SSC CHSL 2020 test.
SSC CHSL Salary: Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
SSC CHSL Salary Structure for all the Posts after the 7th Pay Commission. SSC CHSL Salary structure after the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission in 2017 is given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross Salary||In Hand|
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
SSC CHSL Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted through online mode. There will 100 objective type questions on:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
The will be set both in English & Hindi. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC Tier 2 Exam Pattern
The paper will be conducted in pen and paper mode on following topics.
|Important Topics||Word Limit||Total Marks||Time|
|Essay Writing||200 – 250 Approx||100||1Hour|
|Letter/Application Writing||150-200 Approx|
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II will be 33%.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
The outcome will be announced in the wake of thinking about all the complaints against answer key on SSC official site. As of late, SSC had directed the test for CHSL 2019/SSC CHSL 209-20 Result is normal in the long stretch of December 2020.
SSC CHSL Document Verification 2021
All the competitors qualified for Document Verification (DV) are needed to show up for DV alongside the copies and unique records .Candidates need to bring two visa size late shading photos and one unique substantial Photo ID Proof while showing up for the Document Verification.
How to Apply SSC CHSL 2020-21 for LDA/JSA/DEO/PA/SA Posts ?
Interested and Eligible can apply for SSC CHSL Exam from 06/11/2020 to 15/12/2020 by following process:
- Step-I (One-Time Registration) – Go to SSC official website ssc.nic.in and register.
- Step-II (Online Application Form) -After registration, Click ‘Apply link’ in ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination Section’ under the Latest Notifications tab by using the Registration Number‟ and password.
SC CHSL 2020-21 Notification Out
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2020
- Step 1:Search ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Select the link ssc.nic.in and go to the Commission’s website
- Step 3: Click on the Apply option on the top of homepage
- Step 4: Then select Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Level Examination, 2020
- Step 5:: If you have not registered, do it first
- Step 5: Log in using registration number and password
- Step 6: Fill the application form and upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed size limit and format.
- Step 7: Payment of application fee, if applicable
- Step 8: Submit the application form and take a printout for further references
SSC CHSL 2020: Last Date for Submitting Application Extended
Jobs in Government- LatestGovtJobs
Check ITI Jobs in India City Wise
Also, Read Latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Result